Can no longer log in to my main account

R-Guest

R-Guest

Hello, I can no longer access my account. I tried 'forgot password' which does not send me an email. I also tried to create a new account, however it says that my display name is already associated with another account. Can you help me recover my account so I can continue using Emby Connect?

Hello R-Guest,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

pwhodges

Can you access your server directly, using the local account rather than Connect?

Paul

R-Guest

Yes, I only have an issue with Emby Connect.  I think my Emby Connect account may be associated with an email address I can no longer check so I cannot recover the account on my own.

pwhodges

You can delete the Connect association in the local user, save, then re-establish a  new one.

Paul

• Like 1

R-Guest

I agree that will work. However, I want to get back into my original account as it is associated with my display name and my Emby Premier subscription. 

Happy2Play

@R-Guestare you saying you can not log into the forum with your original account?

R-Guest

@Happy2PlayYes, I tried that, however, I do not have access to the email inbox anymore that is associated with the account.

Happy2Play
23 minutes ago, R-Guest said:

@Happy2PlayYes, I tried that, however, I do not have access to the email inbox anymore that is associated with the account.

Will have to wait for Abo to comment/PM you to get all your information for previous/existing account.