Emby web browser player local server - From Android to Android

droidt3xt

droidt3xt

atching a series but in some episodes time gets wrong if play same episode in different player (i.e. Kodi) it plays episode time right. For example, lets say episode is 42 minutes in Emby local server website say more than an hour I've got more than two and one time more than 4 hours and keeps going back to the begging and creates more than 9 chapters when all episodes are only 9 chapters when I play same episode in Kodi (Android) if episode is 42 minutes it will say 42 minutes and won't keep going back to the begging. I use mp4 and ts and does it with both video files. Why is that?

droidt3xt

Watching a series but in some episodes time gets wrong if play same episode in different player (i.e. Kodi) it plays episode time right. For example, lets say episode is 42 minutes in Emby local server website say more than an hour I've got more than two and one time more than 4 hours and keeps going back to the begging and creates more than 9 chapters when all episodes are only 9 chapters when I play same episode in Kodi (Android) if episode is 42 minutes it will say 42 minutes and won't keep going back to the begging. I use mp4 and ts and does it with both video files. Why is that?

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

droidt3xt

Like which one? I did put an example in my post so not sure what you mean...sorry.

droidt3xt

Which type of example you need? I think I put a detailed example in post, do you need another type of example? If you do please tell me and I'll give it to you.

droidt3xt
On 01/03/2024 at 15:50, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

Which type of example you need? I think I put a detailed example in post, do you need another type of example? If you do please tell me and I'll give it to you.

• 2 weeks later...