Webclient Movie Display

fantaxp7

fantaxp7

Hey guys,

Just some question here. I spent a bit of time this past weekend tidying up my collection. I was wondering a few of the following:

1. On 3D movies being included in the movies section, is it possible to have a separate section for just 3D movies? I have doubles appear. AND/OR would it be possible to show the movie and then have a button to "Play in 3D"? That may be a bit more of a pain.

2. Collections appear in movies as well. Is it possible to have it just list out the movies?

3. Documentaries, anyway to have it listed separate as well? The thing is some documentaries don't have metadata that I can find.

Anyways these are purely cosmetic..."issues" and really just my own OCD bothering me. Check out the image below to see what I'm taking about.

EDIT: Don't know why that image has distorted posters, dropbox image was fine. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c7wvdy032x4s9j/Untitled.png?dl=0

Thanks

54579bb22937b_Untitled.png

Edited by fantaxp7

#2 can be fixed by entering your user preferences on the web client, display tab. Down at the bottom group movies into collections, uncheck.

fantaxp7

Thanks BAS, that looks to get rid of collections alltogether? I was hoping to have Collections only for the Collections tab and in Movies has all of them listed out. This was I can also use other coverart treatments for Collections that doesn't look goofy (undersized) compared to other movie posters.

Thats exactly how it works for me. If I uncheck that when I click movies I have to scroll past all my star wars movies, but then collections on the top tab still populates with all my collections. Now if you want a seperate all together maybe you should check show a collections view to show movie collections giving you a hamburger menu entry for collections as well.