I have emby 4.1.12

agoble123
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

agoble123

I've reset my server reset my roku. I select my server, I select my user and it goes back to select server screen any suggestions

Hi, can you try doing a new server connection by entering the server address? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, agoble123 said:

Yes I've also tried that...

Hi, and what exactly happened?

agoble123

It lists my server, I click on it it brings me to my users, admin and movies, I select movies, it then goes back to the previous screen to select a server

OK as a test, what if you select manual login instead of your movies user?

agoble123

My admin account has a password my movies account does not. I have tried the admin account, it does the same thing, I created an account named test with a password and that did not work either. Streaming from tablets phones or PC works fine tho. Thanks for continued suggestions and help!

Gilgamesh_48
7 minutes ago, agoble123 said:

My admin account has a password my movies account does not. I have tried the admin account, it does the same thing, I created an account named test with a password and that did not work either. Streaming from tablets phones or PC works fine tho. Thanks for continued suggestions and help!

I do not know for sure but i think users without a password is not allowed any more. However, if you are sure your server is secure and you do not use remote connections then a single letter password will work. That is what I use.

11 minutes ago, agoble123 said:

You could still try manual login even with a blank password. Have you tried that?

Hi.  Is there a reason you have not updated to 4.8.1 or even 4.7.14?

agoble123

I'm running win10 pro...on my dash board it shows 4.7.11.0. I tell it to check for updates and it says it's up to date. I know it shows different ones but those are beta...

• Solution
3 hours ago, agoble123 said:

I'm running win10 pro...on my dash board it shows 4.7.11.0. I tell it to check for updates and it says it's up to date. I know it shows different ones but those are beta...

Are you able to update to Emby Server 4.8.1?

• 2 weeks later...
agoble123

Sorry for my delay in replying, I was able to apply the latest update and everything seems to be work as it should now. Thank you all for the help any your time! Adam

• Thanks 2