live tv tile wont dissapear

BMNBMN
Go to solution Solved by BMNBMN,

BMNBMN

hi, the live tv tile in the main interface doesn't disappear anymore. i haven't set up anything under live tv and can't find an option how else to hide it. i've already restarted several times. i've also tried updating the guide data although no sources are defined. i've tried adding sources and then removing them again but the tile won't disappear. anyone else have an idea?

i am on latest emby 4.8.1 

Edited by BMNBMN

Maxxin

I had the same problem, however, I went to add an IPTV list and I didn't let it finish the scanning task, so I deleted the list and it still kept scanning, then even without the list it had the task registered every 24 of scanning the data from the guide and when it reached 15% the server would bug, it would go into a loop that would just keep loading and not leave that screen, it even bugged my backup. I'm now recreating the server from scratch because of this...

3 hours ago, Maxxin said:

I had the same problem, however, I went to add an IPTV list and I didn't let it finish the scanning task, so I deleted the list and it still kept scanning, then even without the list it had the task registered every 24 of scanning the data from the guide and when it reached 15% the server would bug, it would go into a loop that would just keep loading and not leave that screen, it even bugged my backup. I'm now recreating the server from scratch because of this...

HI, the best thing to do is just give the guide refresh time to finish, including when you remove a tuner. Part of that process is cleaning out data that is no longer needed.

• Solution
BMNBMN

i did a restart today and the tile disappeared. 

• Thanks 1