Live TV Issues (server not working)

tiff1002
Go to solution Solved by tiff1002,

tiff1002

Ok prob bad title.  Basically I had a hdhomerun tuner and the emby epg with it and a seperate m3u iptv source and xml guide data.  Things were generally working, but I wanted to start over essentially. (mostly messing with the m3u and xml epg) and now things are not working right.  Like I have all the live tv in config removed but then it still saw some channels so I tried refreshing guide data and then I need to restart the emby server to get it to load properly again.

Not sure which info or logs may be needed to help troubleshoot this, but is there jsut a way to properly clear out the live tv settings and everything and start fresh without effecting the rest of the server.  Like is there a folder in appdata (this is running on win 10) I can clear out and have emby start from default scratch live tv settings?

Hi, sorry, what exactly is the problem? You're saying channels are showing up that you've removed?

19 minutes ago, tiff1002 said:

i seem to have got it working with enough fiddling...

OK please let us know if you see it again.

When you remove a tuner, the channels will go away as soon as the next guide data refresh completes. Removing a tuner will kick off that process automatically.

• Solution
tiff1002

Yeah it would seem that I tried to do too much at once (between changing library config for recordings and removing old series recordings configs and removing tuners and reading then) if I had done each step one at a time and let them finish I probably would have been fine.  It is working now.

• Thanks 1