Can't delete Library entries created by Live TV setup

jpkeenanjr

jpkeenanjr

Just got an HD HomeRun device.  I configured the Live TV tuner device and guide source.  All good.

But Emby created THREE Library entries (name Recordings, Mixed Content) with storage folder folder of .config/emby-server/data/livetv/recordings (all three the same).  And then I created the Recordings folder I actually wanted with a storage folder on my RAID.  So now I have four Library entries, all the same name.  I've tried deleting the unwanted ones multiple times, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

jpkeenanjr

I can't find the log entry from when I enabled LiveTV and those Library folders got created.  What I'm trying to do now is delete them.  When I try, the only thing in the log is:

2024-02-25 22:19:05.520 Info Server: http/1.1 POST http://192.168.111.10:8096/emby/Library/VirtualFolders/Delete?refreshLibrary=true&id=343623&name=Recordings&X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Safari macOS&X-Emby-Device-Id=05658955-680d-40ee-a4e0-1b2d25a97184&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.8.1.6&X-Emby-Token=x_secret3_x&X-Emby-Language=en-us. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.3.1 Safari/605.1.15

You can see the four "Recordings" Libraries, only the last (/Volumes/RAID/Media) is correct.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 10.22.45 PM.png

OK. Please attach the Emby server log from when you tried to do that. Thanks.

jpkeenanjr

Can anyone tell me what database file the Library items are stored in?  I've been looking with an SQLite browser, but can't find them.

Happy2Play
1 hour ago, jpkeenanjr said:

Can anyone tell me what database file the Library items are stored in?  I've been looking with an SQLite browser, but can't find them.

Go to mediaitems table and put recordings in name column.  But depending on how much linking there is you will have to look for the id of those libraries in other tables also.

Sounds similar to the Live TV issue that was recently fixed. @Luke

jpkeenanjr
2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Sounds similar to the Live TV issue that was recently fixed. @Luke

Probably the same.  This all started when I enabled Live TV.  Can you point me to any discussion about that?

Thanks!

jpkeenanjr
11 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Go to mediaitems table and put recordings in name column.  But depending on how much linking there is you will have to look for the id of those libraries in other tables also.

That did it.  I was able to identify the ids of the bad entries from the URLs in the log.  Deleted the three bogus entries and it's all good now.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

But Live TV discussion here