No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later

kaledi

kaledi

I have a very strange issue.  When I play a particular episode of a TV series I get the following 'No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system admi'.  This only for one episode and it is stroed with all the other episodes.  This has happened for two different shows i.e. a single episode for each and in both cases, I have two versions of the file - a remux version and recoded version.

This is playing on a FireTV 4K max via the standard Android App with the server installed on Synology NAS.  If I use the Fire TV app, it plays fine.  The same happens with a Shield TV Pro i.e. shield TV app is fine, but standard Android app not.  I can also repeat the issue trying to play it via a Windows PC via Firefox.  I couldn't any logs from the standard android app, even though I turned on in the settings, restarted the app - no logs shown.  I've attached the server log after playing the same file in both apps.

embyserver(12).txt

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, are you still having an issue with this?

kaledi

I moved the location of where the files were stored and that seemed to solve the issue.  I've not had a problem since.

• Thanks 1