Random songs not in correct media album

chrisrobbins1970

chrisrobbins1970

I have some random albums that a random song can not be added to the albums...

For example.. the screen shot shows the albums RAD the song WIND ME UP is under songs and it shows it APPEARS IN RAD.

The next screen shot shows that the whole albums has albumartists as various artisits, but this random song will not show under the RAD album. It shows 3-Speed under ARTISTS.

I have removed the RAD album. and then re-added and re-scanned. Same Issue, the rnadom song under MUSIC. However it does show FULL album under Various Artitist and the RAD album.

Weird..so how can I remvoe the random song under MUSIC?

what am I missing ?.

image.png.2b9e4c53106221bbe66cf5cce81075d7.png

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Edited by chrisrobbins1970

For example.. the screen shot shows the albums RAD the song WIND ME UP is under songs and it shows it APPEARS IN RAD.

HI, can you please show the complete screenshot rather than a cutout? We really need to see the whole thing in order to understand context. Thanks.

The next screen shot shows that the whole albums has albumartists as various artisits, but this random song will not show under the RAD album. It shows 3-Speed under ARTISTS.

Can you show a screenshot of the metadata editor for that track? Thanks.

Third screenshot -again need to see the whole thing for context. I'm not exactly sure what it's trying to tell me.  Thanks.

chrisrobbins1970

on the dashboard it shows the ARTIST with the one song.. I deleted the artist from the dashboard. Did a SCAN of the whole music library to make sure it didn't DELETE the albums and it did not. 

• Thanks 1