Plugin Not Keeping Settings or Downloading

gihayes

gihayes

I recently moved my Emby server to a new computer and then updated to the latest version of Emby, Version 4.8.1.0. I have all four of the Theme Plugins and Emby Premier. Since doing the move and update, the Plugin is no longer keeping it's settings (Normalise Audio for future downloads, Target Maximum Volume, and Be a part of the Theme Contribution Network) and does not appear to be downloading any themes (none are showing up in the 'list of themes that the plugin has downloaded' section). Help.

Hi there, the plugin requires an update for Emby Server 4.8, which @radeonis working on. If he doesn't respond to this you could try sending him a PM.

He did follow up a few days ago to let us know that he's working on it, so hopefully not too much longer.

gihayes
Posted (edited)

Thanks for TV Videos fix.

Still have the issue with TV Songs, Movie Songs and Movie Videos even though they've been updated and I restarted Emby.

A fix coming for those soon too?

Also, used to be able to set Target Maximum Volume to -30. Now it seems to allow me to go only to -15. 

I like it low so I can play Movie at a normal volume, (loud, lol), and be not overwhelmed by themes when browsing Movies or TV.

Edited by gihayes

radeon

They're working fine for me? Whats the issue you're having? 

gihayes

It was the interface issue. On the three I mentioned.

I just rebooted the computer and all is well now. Thanks.

Still can't set volume to -30 tho