Problem Restting My Admin Password On My Synology NAS.

Hello, I am having a major problem trying to reset my admin password on my Synology NAS. When I go to forgotten password link and click on to it, I get a message asking me to enter my username (screenshot 202901) I get a message telling to go to /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/passwordreset.txt when I click on the Got It tab, I only see (screenshot 203107) and nothing else. How do I find where file /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/passwordreset.txt is to get direction to resetting my admin password. @Carlo

Screenshot 2024-02-24 202901.jpg

Screenshot 2024-02-24 203107.jpg

Hello Luke, I am going get a computer technician to come over to help me out I had a look at the putty program, for me it is like reading Greek. I wish EMBY had a paid technical support like in the old days. At this point in the game I will pay $100.00 to get the problem straightened out.  

Thanks for your help...  @Carlo

Hi @mikem4218

Did you get this resolved yet? If not, I can assist you personally, but I' I've got something I'd like to try first that should expose the file in the web interface so you can access it.

Carlo

Hello yes, I am up and running.  Will be able to install EMBY onto my new Formuler Android TV box? 

55 minutes ago, mikem4218 said:

Hello yes, I am up and running.  Will be able to install EMBY onto my new Formuler Android TV box? 

Hi, yes we have Emby apps in the play store for Android/Android TV.