Trakt

klapvogn
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

klapvogn

Hi,

I was looking for a way to get Emby to make somekind of list over watched movies, tv epsiodes and found Trakt.

But before I launch it would like to make sure it does only Emby to Trakt. And not Trakt to Emby

Here is my current setting in Trakt in Emby:

also keep in mind, im Danish so I don't know all the phrases

trakt.png

TMCsw

I think there is a translation problem with your question (try using https://translate.google.com/) or install the browser plugin and post in you native language.

But why do you think you need to use Trakt? are you trying to sync you watched status with other apps? If your just using emby it will automatically track what you have watched.

If this doesn't help give more details...

klapvogn

I know emby will track it. But the issue is when and god forbid. something happens to my docker with emby and I lose stats then it would be nice to see where someone left a serie or movie?

• Solution

From looking over the plugin I don't believe there's a way to make it completely one way only.

I was hoping to give you a better answer and just tell you to never run the scheduled task to sync from trakt, but it looks like the task to sync the library to trakt also imports some user data.

klapvogn

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I have no coding skill. then I would make it one way :)

• Thanks 1