Problems with playback, too often

stuba81

stuba81

I rarely have time to watch my old DVDs I have converted to MP4 576p H264. I think this was some day ago working (could be last summer). I think that day I did tought that I had good settings and it is all good. All videos has been playing well from browser, iPad and Android phone. Now when I would have had time to watch a movie from telly I just found out that none of the videos does play any longer. It seems that for some stupid reason directplay does not work work and my old server does not have juice to decode video to 480p format.

Does anybody else have similar issues? I think I do spend much more time tweaking videos to play with Apple TV than actually watching. I just think I will lost hope for this completely.

I think this is not really Embys fault. From all other clients this works really well.

stuba81

I just installed Infusion to my Apple TV and all videos seems to work. So I keep this, hope Emby will start working again some day on Apple TV as well.

For me this is just fine like this and with my Premier subscription I can download videos moomins and Paw Patrols to iPad. It is much more important ;)

stuba81

Like I said I think I do need to spend too much time resolving issues linked to Apple TV. Infuse works and I'm happy with it. Emby still works well from all other devices.