Trakt - Export Library to Trakt Failed

Bazzu85

Bazzu85

Hi,

running the export to trakt task fail every time. Here's the error:

BadRequest at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod) at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod) at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser) at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.RefreshUserAuth(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SetRequestHeaders(HttpRequestOptions options, TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt[T](String url, TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibrary.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, TraktApi traktApi, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibrary.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, TraktApi traktApi, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibrary.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

can you give me an help?

Hi there, please attach the complete emby server log file. Thanks.

aquiveal

Your Trakt account was likely locked due to multiple duplicate entries in your watch history. This is often caused by the Emby Trakt plugin making excessive API calls. To resolve this:

1. Contact Trakt support to have your account unlocked.
  2. In Emby, review the 'Export Library to Trakt' settings and disable any unnecessary scheduled triggers. Ideally, this function should only be used once for initial setup.
Edited by aquiveal

Bazzu85
6 hours ago, aquiveal said:

Your Trakt account was likely locked due to multiple duplicate entries in your watch history. This is often caused by the Emby Trakt plugin making excessive API calls. To resolve this:

1. Contact Trakt support to have your account unlocked.
  2. In Emby, review the 'Export Library to Trakt' settings and disable any unnecessary scheduled triggers. Ideally, this function should only be used once for initial setup.

Hi, thx for the tip!

An year ago I had the same problem.

Here's the trakt answer:

Screenshot_2024-02-24-08-33-55-80_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.thumb.jpg.a6d8d2482d600f18e421d00837723f39.jpg

I have scheduled the export to trakt 1 time a week for my account to allign if sometimes during the communication with trakt fail.

Now I checked and from 1st February I don't have any watch history update.

@Lukethis is the second time that trakt lock the account. Why the export give this problem even launched one time a week?

12 hours ago, Bazzu85 said:

Hi, thx for the tip!

An year ago I had the same problem.

Here's the trakt answer:

Screenshot_2024-02-24-08-33-55-80_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.thumb.jpg.a6d8d2482d600f18e421d00837723f39.jpg

I have scheduled the export to trakt 1 time a week for my account to allign if sometimes during the communication with trakt fail.

Now I checked and from 1st February I don't have any watch history update.

@Lukethis is the second time that trakt lock the account. Why the export give this problem even launched one time a week?

If it's once a week it shouldn't, so more than likely there's something else going on.

Bazzu85
55 minutes ago, Luke said:

If it's once a week it shouldn't, so more than likely there's something else going on.

Reading last year response the support talk about "emby stuffed your account with 200000 play history".

Is this number in a session or during the weeks?

Maybe the plugin is sending to trakt to add to play history something already tracked?

Next the support talk about deduplication.. so there was many item duplicated.. mmh

23 hours ago, Bazzu85 said:

Reading last year response the support talk about "emby stuffed your account with 200000 play history".

Is this number in a session or during the weeks?

Maybe the plugin is sending to trakt to add to play history something already tracked?

Next the support talk about deduplication.. so there was many item duplicated.. mmh

Was that you or someone else? I think that was someone who configured the task to run several times per day.

Bazzu85
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Was that you or someone else? I think that was someone who configured the task to run several times per day.

I'm talking about the current situation.

An year ago the task was scheduled by me on a daily base and the account was blocked.

Now the task is scheduled weekly and again the account is blocked.

This make me think that I reach the number of watch history item like last year. And maybe is something related on how the plugin export the watch history.

1 minute ago, Bazzu85 said:

I'm talking about the current situation.

An year ago the task was scheduled by me on a daily base and the account was blocked.

Now the task is scheduled weekly and again the account is blocked.

This make me think that I reach the number of watch history item like last year. And maybe is something related on how the plugin export the watch history.

It really shouldn't be a problem because when I look at the code for syncing data to trakt, it's only sending differences.

In other words - if a movie or episode is marked watched on trakt but unwatched on emby, then it sends the unwatched to trakt. When both sides have the same value, then it doesn't send anything.

Is that the task that you're running weekly?

Bazzu85
On 25/02/2024 at 22:44, Luke said:

It really shouldn't be a problem because when I look at the code for syncing data to trakt, it's only sending differences.

In other words - if a movie or episode is marked watched on trakt but unwatched on emby, then it sends the unwatched to trakt. When both sides have the same value, then it doesn't send anything.

Is that the task that you're running weekly?

Yes, it was scheduled every sunday!

image.png.db1c94dd9967bd8a7c8a928f7c819ba9.png

the 21/01 fail was launched manually.. but has you see the task was weekly