can't forget server

rsaxman

rsaxman

Any update on this? Just tried to set up a family members Apple TV and I am having the same issue

rsaxman

i am trying to delete an old server from apple TV and it just keeps reappearing. I used emby connect with a pin and it still showed the same old server. I can install and access on ROKU and iphone no problem. 

4 minutes ago, rsaxman said:

i am trying to delete an old server from apple TV and it just keeps reappearing. I used emby connect with a pin and it still showed the same old server. I can install and access on ROKU and iphone no problem. 

The server is probably just being re-detected on the local network, and that is why it keeps coming back. 

What I would suggest doing is just add a new server into the app by manually entering the server address.

rsaxman

When I try to add a new server, all the app prompts me for is user name and password. There is no option to manually enter an IP address. I have even tried uninstalling the app completely and as soon as I reinstall it, the old server shows back up

38 minutes ago, rsaxman said:

When I try to add a new server, all the app prompts me for is user name and password. There is no option to manually enter an IP address. I have even tried uninstalling the app completely and as soon as I reinstall it, the old server shows back up

What did you click to add a new server?