Backup and restore plug-in

scharbag

scharbag

My Docker Emmy 4.8 is also saying the backups are failing.  I deleted all the old backups and tried again.  Seemed to make a backup copy but still reported failure.

I think there is something unhappy with this version.

Cheers,

scharbag

This is the error that my system is throwing:

Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown. at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(Int32 rc) at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseBackupImpl.Step(Int32 nPages) at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.Backup(SQLiteDatabaseConnection This, String dbName, SQLiteDatabaseConnection destConn, String destDbName) at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.Backup(SQLiteDatabaseConnection This, SQLiteDatabaseConnection destConn) at Emby.Sqlite.BaseSqliteRepository.BackupToFile(SQLiteDatabaseConnection sourceDb, String destinationFile, ILogger logger) at Emby.Sqlite.BaseSqliteRepository.BackupToFile(String file) at Emby.Sqlite.BaseSqliteRepository.BackupToDirectory(String directory) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.BackupDatabase(BaseSqliteRepository db, String destinationFolder) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.BackupDatabases(String destinationFolder) at MBBackup.ServerEntryPoint.ExecuteBackup(PluginConfiguration configuration, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
scharbag
On 24/02/2024 at 12:34, Luke said:

Hi there @scharbagplease attach the complete emby server log file. thanks.

I created a new post so as to not thread jack this one.

Cheers,