New Library Folder not appearing in Emby Dashboard

all4dom
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

all4dom

I just started adding 4K content to emby so what I did was make a 4k movies folder . I set up the folder in the server library settings (only 3 movies so far) and after adding it, it was stuck at 98% so i deleted it & re added it. Well all my movies disappeared in my regular movies folder & so did the music videos i had in my music video folder. So I re added the content back with no problem, deleted the 4k movie folder & added it again. Everything set up quickly as its only 3 movies but its still not appearing in my main dashboard along with my other folders. Oh, I just noticed also that I no longer have my home videos and pics in its folder, but i will be able to add them back quickly like the rest.  

hardware_detection-63843751230.txt embyserver.txt

Happy2Play
5 hours ago, all4dom said:

Everything set up quickly as its only 3 movies but its still not appearing in my main dashboard along with my other folders.

And what are your User Library Access settings?

all4dom

Not sure exactly what specific settings you mean but I made the 4k folder the same as the others. The 4k folder appears when I'm in the server dashboard library settings but it doesn't appear on the main home screen to watch if I'm saying that correctly.

• Solution
Happy2Play
16 minutes ago, all4dom said:

Not sure exactly what specific settings you mean but I made the 4k folder the same as the others. The 4k folder appears when I'm in the server dashboard library settings but it doesn't appear on the main home screen to watch if I'm saying that correctly.

Do you have user access restrictions?

image.png.17ffb1a303b33496c23a48f427f501c9.png

all4dom

@Happy2Playok got it. Did not even think to check there & funny thing is my kids had acess to everything but i didnt. Thank you.