Manual subtitle offset control on Samsung Tizen

Nom1fan

Nom1fan

I noticed there is absolutely no way for me to set the subtitle offset manually on Samsung Tizen, so if a subtitle is delayed or ahead by even +-0.5 seconds, it becomes useless to me. This is a super important feature. Thanks!

12 hours ago, Nom1fan said:

Running 1.2.6

The feature was probably not added in that version yet.

You might need to install the latest Emby app version via usb because if you’re running an older Samsung model, they are no longer accepting app updates for it.

Nom1fan

Wow, really? That's so annoying! I really like Emby. But I guess there's no choice... any guide on how to do that before I go googling?

Nom1fan

Thanks, I updated and now I see v1.7.5. But I still don't see a way to control subtitles offset, what am I missing?

Nom1fan
15 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, it’s in the video player subtitle menu.

Thanks. I noticed now that for some videos it exists and for others not. For example for an anime which uses ASS format subtitles I do not see it. This is what confused me. WDYT?

16 hours ago, Nom1fan said:

Thanks. I noticed now that for some videos it exists and for others not. For example for an anime which uses ASS format subtitles I do not see it. This is what confused me. WDYT?

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!