DVR Path Issues

Bstuart01
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Bstuart01

Hello,

I'm running into an issue where my DVR path isn't being honored. The recordings are working, they're just defaulting to the %AppData% path.

Here's where they're being stored -> C:\Users\Emby\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\data\livetv\recordings

Here's where my DVR path lives -> D:\Program Files\Emby\Live TV\Recordings

I'll leave screenshots below of my config. I ran a quick Live TV test after an Emby reboot, those logs will also be attached.

I've upgraded Emby, restarted Emby, rebooted the PC, rebuilt my recordings config, rebuilt the directory, and verified NTFS permissions. I've tried all I can think of before posting, if there's anything else you need please let me know and thank you for your time in advance. 

My last test after all those above steps were completed was the recording... "2024-02-12 10:05:54.571 Info LiveTV: Getting media sources for recording from channel 337 KCNC-TV to record to C:\Users\Emby\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\data\livetv\recordings\The Price Is Right (1972)\Season 52\The Price Is Right S52E90.ts"

image.png.4da6cca85e574103853ece99cbf21c81.png

image.png.7256eb277ea1d51867986233bd603f11.png

image.png.52ca35f4982a203c9b33e7c71e85a0e0.png

embyserver (3).txt

Edited by Bstuart01

• Solution

Hi, a couple things to try, can you go to the config screen and just click save.

Also, can you try recording a new series that you've never recorded before? Where does that end up?

Bstuart01

Well crap, that did it. Luke you saved me again. Perhaps I never clicked save and the persistent setting fooled me. 

I feel pretty foolish, but I'll leave the thread in hopes this helps someone else.

Thanks again Luke, I appreciate you. 

• Thanks 1