Playback issues

Nabukodonosor
GrimReaper
Message added by GrimReaper,

Nabukodonosor

It's ok now. :) No worries. But I do have another issue. :) Now with playback. I've recorded a video, the link is below. First I thought it was my wifi connection, but restarted my router, also tried in another room where my router is 1m next to the box. The same thing. As you can see when I play the same file in VLC everything is fine, so it's not about my connection or the device, it plays fine in VLC.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Q-Droid
1 hour ago, Nabukodonosor said:

It's ok now. :) No worries. But I do have another issue. :) Now with playback. I've recorded a video, the link is below. First I thought it was my wifi connection, but restarted my router, also tried in another room where my router is 1m next to the box. The same thing. As you can see when I play the same file in VLC everything is fine, so it's not about my connection or the device, it plays fine in VLC.

You should create a new topic for these issues that are not related to install and configuration of Emby Docker images.

Edited by Q-Droid
  • Like 1

Nabukodonosor

I couldn't even try. It asks me for the Emby premier subscription. Shame. But the app is very smooth when I browse my library. Too bad the android tv version is not this smooth. :(

EDIT: Actually, it also gave me this error (it gave me this error on my phone too, 5 minutes ago, but now it's fine...weird):

photo_2024-02-12_20-07-19.jpg

Edited by Nabukodonosor

HI, that's strange. Nothing obvious here.

On 2/12/2024 at 2:04 PM, Nabukodonosor said:

I couldn't even try. It asks me for the Emby premier subscription. Shame. But the app is very smooth when I browse my library. Too bad the android tv version is not this smooth. :(

EDIT: Actually, it also gave me this error (it gave me this error on my phone too, 5 minutes ago, but now it's fine...weird):

photo_2024-02-12_20-07-19.jpg

Hi can please you obtain an android app log by following the instructions here:

Thanks.

Nabukodonosor

I can't because I can't play any video in that app, because it asks me for a Premiere subscription.

On 2/15/2024 at 7:10 AM, Nabukodonosor said:

I can't because I can't play any video in that app, because it asks me for a Premiere subscription.

But you were able to get far enough to see that error, right?

Nabukodonosor

Yes, when I click on that button Play for 1 minute I get this error.

4 hours ago, Nabukodonosor said:

Yes, when I click on that button Play for 1 minute I get this error.

OK, 

can please you obtain an android app log by following the instructions here:

Thanks.

Nabukodonosor

I don't know how to transfer the log file. I only have the Share option, but there nothing to share with. And I can't access the system folder on my Mi Stick 4k to manually copy the file.

https://prnt.sc/B3AJEK8osdGb

On 2/20/2024 at 6:48 AM, Nabukodonosor said:

I don't know how to transfer the log file. I only have the Share option, but there nothing to share with. And I can't access the system folder on my Mi Stick 4k to manually copy the file.

https://prnt.sc/B3AJEK8osdGb

Can you copy the contents to the clipboard and email it to yourself?

OK thank you for doing this. Can you provide a copy of this video for testing? Or other sample video that exhibits the problem?

Nabukodonosor

Well, the video is way to big for my upload, it would take days to upload it somewhere. But what I've noticed, they are all mp4 files. An example, and I'm sure you can find it online easily :)

The.Office.Superfan.Episodes.S03E01.Gay.Witch.Hunt.mp4

If you slice a small one minute sample of the video, does the problem occur with that?

Nabukodonosor

I don't know, I didn't slice anything, I don't have tools for that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, are you still having an issue with this?

• 4 weeks later...