Channels still showing even after deletion

davethenord

davethenord

Hi guys. 

I'm having a massive headache with my live TV server. I have deleted my m3u and guide data from my server but channels are still showing on live TV. I have uninstalled all plugins which affect the live TV. Even deleted everything on live TV folder in config, and the dll file. Still showing channels.

The channels down work, and if I do a refresh emby just hangs and I have to force close the app. I have even tried re-adding the m3u again which leaves me with duplicate channels where half of them work. Like I said before, I'll try to do a refresh and it just ends up freezing the server, I just end up getting the buffering logo constantly.

Also, refresh channels never finishes. Im using emby on windows 11.

Any help would be much appreciated!Screenshot_20240212-133800.thumb.png.078b61ca06b925ffdce37f8fddc588d2.png

Screenshot_20240212-133755.png

embyserver-63842660026.txt

HI, can you try running the refresh guide again and see if that helps?

davethenord

Hi. I tried that and got the same result, emby freezing while refreshing TV guide. I decided to do a full reinstall of the emby server. Deleting all traces and starting fresh. So far, TV guide is working normal, no duplicates. Everything running as should so that has done the trick. Not sure what happened, maybe corrupt database who knows

If I get any problems I'll sure make a new post. Thanks anyways!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
xiltepin

In case same thing happens to someone else in the future. The same thing happened to me.

1- Deleted cache under %AppData% emby-server

2- Opened my tv sources setup and changed the simultaneous streaming limit (So that they refresh)

3- refreshed all my data tv sources

Now it is working properly. Old channels do not display anymore on the tv guide.