Changing network will render the interface unusable unless I reboot

AWG97

AWG97

So, I'm using couple of WiFi networks regularly and often I have to switch between the 2. As mentioned in the topic, for example: when on the 'Home' page, after switching the WiFi network, it stops loading content and refuse to reload unless I close the app and open it again.

Changing the network while playing media doesn't seem to affect the playback or anything. The problem only  comes up when loading content on the interface.

• 2 weeks later...
AWG97
On 2/18/2024 at 5:27 AM, Luke said:

@AWG97is this the Emby android app?

correct. v3.3.66

Edited by AWG97

So, I'm using couple of WiFi networks regularly and often I have to switch between the 2. As mentioned in the topic, for example: when on the 'Home' page, after switching the WiFi network, it stops loading content and refuse to reload unless I close the app and open it again.

Changing the network while playing media doesn't seem to affect the playback or anything. The problem only  comes up when loading content on the interface.

HI, it should be able to recover if you give it enough time. Did you give it a good 20 seconds or more?

AWG97
3 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, it should be able to recover if you give it enough time. Did you give it a good 20 seconds or more?

Ok, I've tested it several times now. It seems to recover after ~30 seconds. Guess I should be more patient with it :))