Lyrics Font Size

kanito8a

kanito8a

I assume this is not configurable yet as I can´t find any option, but I'll ask in case I am too dumb to find the option 😅... Is it possible to change the font size for the lyrics screen while listening to a song?

imagen.thumb.png.7e15632f8569a1c79ce9912e4bd16244.png

Hi, currently no, although such an option could be easily added.

• Like 1

arrbee99

You can try playing with this css in a browser (works for me in Firefox, unless something interfere's)

/* Make lyrics brighter */
div.listItem.listItem-autoactive.itemAction.listItemCursor.listItem-hoverable.listItem-noverticalpadding.lyricsItem.secondaryText {color: white;}

/* Make lyrics focus line more visible */
div.listItem.listItem-autoactive.itemAction.listItemCursor.listItem-hoverable.listItem-noverticalpadding.lyricsItem.secondaryText.lyricsItem-selected {color: var(--myhighlight);}

/* and bigger */
div.listItem.listItem-autoactive.itemAction.listItemCursor.listItem-hoverable.listItem-noverticalpadding.lyricsItem.secondaryText.lyricsItem-selected {font-size:250%;}

/* and legible */
div.listItem.listItem-autoactive.itemAction.listItemCursor.listItem-hoverable.listItem-noverticalpadding.lyricsItem.secondaryText.lyricsItem-selected {text-shadow: 2px 4px rgb(0 0 0);}

adjust as required for your setup (and replace color: var(--myhighlight) with color: pink or whatever...