Continue watching not working - latest 4.8

JelloLabs

JelloLabs

help pls, going crazy here latest 4.8 seeing the continue watching going crazy. 
New episodes came out today but not showing up in continue watching, but if I go to the show and mark unplayed episode from last week and then played new one shows up as it should happening on all shows that aired in past couple days at least

JelloLabs

Thanks for response @Luke
Today, several anime episodes aired, around 3 to 4 of them. Despite being up to date with these episodes, none of them appeared in the "Continue Watching" section. I checked on Android TV, iOS, and the web, but they were all absent. 

To resolve this, I individually went into each show, unchecked the previously watched episode from last week, and then marked it as watched again. After doing this, the new episodes that aired today finally showed up in the "Continue Watching" section.

I'm not entirely sure if checking logs will have any effect. I might have to wait until another episode airs and is added to see catch valid logs. I will attach anyway maybe you find something, some time stamps are for example  2024-02-10 15:12:45.694 an ep of solo leveling was added but did not show in continue watching

Thank you.

Emby Server.txt

JelloLabs

On 2/11/2024 at 4:28 PM, Luke said:

OK, going forward, does it look normal?

so it's placing new content back to continue watching now...but it's throwing them all the way to the back, meaning a show I haven't watched in a while still sits up front while a show I watched more often is in the back of the pile where I either have to scroll all the way right or go into the specific library to find it. 
Is there a specific order for continue watching ? 
in 4.7 you could determine how long a continue watching stay (days setting)

in 4.7 you could determine how long a continue watching stay (days setting)

Hi, what do you mean by this? We have never had any such setting.