Refresh/update info in a specific folder

Pankookis
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Pankookis

Hi,

This might be straight forward and I'm just to blind to figure it out.

I have two folders in my tv shows folder. Taskmaster and Taskmaster (SE) --> So the original Taskmaster and the Swedish version. Both of these two folders get picked up as the original Taskmaster show.

Is there anyway to separate them? In the Metadata Manager, I can only see Taskmaster (original) since the SE version gets consolidated with the original. Can I do something more than just name the folders differently to separate the different shows? Like I said, it feels like the answer might be right in front of me but I'm focusing on the wrong things. :)

jaycedk

Try renaming Taskmaster (SE) folder to Taskmaster SE (2017) [TvdbId=325248]

and 

Taskmaster folder to Taskmaster (2015) [TvdbId=298905]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pankookis
13 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Probably easiest to Move the original out of the library, Identify the SE version, then readd the original.

As it would be a lot of work going through each episode and clicking split apart.

Taskmaster - TheTVDB.com (298905)

Bäst i test - TheTVDB.com (325248)

This worked for me. Now I have two separate entries. This should be a feature in the Metadata Manager, to browse your collection on a folder level and identify folders.

3 hours ago, jaycedk said:

Try renaming Taskmaster (SE) folder to Taskmaster SE (2017) [TvdbId=325248]

and 

Taskmaster folder to Taskmaster (2015) [TvdbId=298905]

Thanks for your suggestion. It was solved with Happy2Play's suggestion but I will try to remember this if this is a problem in the future.

• Thanks 1

MavericK96

Thanks - I was having this same issue and renaming the folder helped.  Though, I have to agree, this should not be necessary.  The folder that gets "combined" doesn't even show up in the folder browser in the program, making it difficult to even figure out what's going on without digging through individual episodes.