Cannot Share - Error Connection Timeout

Ralph's Emby
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Ralph's Emby

@LukeUsing Version 4.9.0.1 beta

a Friend have a Roku 4 TV and can connect to my Server for last 2 yr min, he never had any issues except today, told me and I noticed around 30-45 sec mark after playing his connection crashes, get an error "Connection Timeout"

Rebooted my PC and make sure his settings are correct and all are good, he had rebooted his TV and router, no idea why this is happening

Attaching Logs

embyserver.txt

Ralph's Emby

PS: Noticed if he/she attempt to play any Movies it crashes but some TV episodes, it plays ok

Ralph's Emby
39 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, is it still happening after the reboot?

Yes... Seems it is affecting Movies only.. TV Episodes he is able to watch them

Haven't asked today, maybe later will do.. Anyway have another Family member with another Roku TV and he had the same issue (2-3 yrs ago), some TV he were able to watch or play but any Recent Added Movie never and issue was never resolved, he no longer uses my Emby due to this weird issue

• Solution
On 2/9/2024 at 1:50 PM, Ralph's Emby said:

Yes... Seems it is affecting Movies only.. TV Episodes he is able to watch them

Haven't asked today, maybe later will do.. Anyway have another Family member with another Roku TV and he had the same issue (2-3 yrs ago), some TV he were able to watch or play but any Recent Added Movie never and issue was never resolved, he no longer uses my Emby due to this weird issue

Can you ask him to try using it again?

Ralph's Emby
10 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you ask him to try using it again?

@LukeLast night, after I noticed the new beta update, asked him to try again. Told me 1st did crashed but it load again by itself and he was able to play the Movie as it should be.

Guess issue is resolved now.. Thanks

• Thanks 1