HDR10 Indicators vanished?

Spymaster

Spymaster

This might just be me - but since the Android update yesterday, all of the movies and TV shows in my collection that were "HDR10" have now lost their "HDR10" indicators and are now showing only as "4K HEVC" or whatever.

The only exception is a film I just uploaded but, weirdly, that is showing as "HDR 10" rather than "HDR10". A subtle difference but enough for me to suspect something is up.

Edit: I just checked the desktop version (on my Synology NAS) and its exactly the same. Has something gone screwy with Emby's HDR10 indicators?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edited by Spymaster

Hi there, can you please provide an example? What indicators are you referring to?

Spymaster
17 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please provide an example? What indicators are you referring to?

When you select, for example, a movie in Emby there are a number of information fields at the top of that movie's home page - just above the "Play" and "Trailer" buttons. For example:

*6.4 2024 1hr 41 Action

Video: 4K HDR10 HEVC

Audio: English EAC3 5.1 (Default)

Until literally this week, if the content was encoded as HDR10, then that would be shown in the Video field as "4K HDR10 HEVC" as above. But for some reason that particular bit of data is now missing and it just says "4K HEVC".

Does this help?

Edited by Spymaster

Can you try refreshing the metadata on that title and see if it helps?

Spymaster
7 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can you try refreshing the metadata on that title and see if it helps?

Ooh that seems to have helped. A couple of titles have repaired as "HDR 10" and a couple of others as "Dolby Vision". 

What's the easiest way to refresh my entire collection? (Every single film and TV show is affected)

Edited by Spymaster

You can do it from the library level in Emby library setup, and yes you'll notice more labels now than ever before.

Spymaster
14 minutes ago, Luke said:

In Emby library setup

That seems to have fixed everything - thank you!

• Thanks 1