"no compatible streams" "does not contain any stream"

TugboatBill

TugboatBill

I have a Ubuntu install of Emby server.  My media is on a Synology NAS.  I have the NFS shares on the Synology mounted onto the Emby server.  In the Library setup I entered the folder where the share is mounted and the shared network folder to point directly to the Synology NFS share.  Typically I use Kodi to access media.  This all works.

Alas my collection is pushing the capacity of my NAS so I bought a 5 slot Terramaster NAS and loaded Unraid on it.  It's up and running and I have a NFS share running on it.  In Emby I set it up in the library the same as I did for the Synology (other than different pathing to the share).  After a rescan I try to run a video from the emby web page but it fails with the "no compatible streams" and "does not contain any stream".  Videos located on the Synology play from the web page.

Permissions on the folder/files on the EmbyServer are 777 as are the files on the unraid NAS.  NFS in unraid is set up as exported and public security.  The files on unraid are all 777.

Emby shows the Movies in that share properly, shows all metadata, etc.  Everything looks perfect.  Only I cannot play them.  I upgraded Emby server to 4.8.0.80 but that made no difference.  

I've attached the logs.  Look for the video 7 Faces Of Dr Lao

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-transcode-d7361f3e-9b3b-49cf-b2c7-a902be1181af_1.txt

Hi, there is no support for transcoding an iso file. You will need to convert that to a standard video file.