AppleTV app ignoring server settings for accent color

Bash103

Bash103

It seems that the latest release of the AppleTv app has broken the accent color setting. I have changed it to blue and it shows correctly on the iOS and MacOS apps, but the AppleTv app stills shows as green. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app with no luck.

Would be nice if these settings could be set per user.

HI, Emby for Apple TV has never supported this, so the latest release didn't break anything,

Supporting it in Emby for Apple TV is possible for future updates. Thanks.

Would be nice if these settings could be set per user.

The accent color is per user.

Bash103
21 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, Emby for Apple TV has never supported this, so the latest release didn't break anything,

Supporting it in Emby for Apple TV is possible for future updates. Thanks.

The accent color is per user.

Not in my experience. I set each user to their preferred color, but it changed it for every user (will try again). Now it doesn't even change it on the AppleTv.

Also, how would a user change those settings from the AppleTv interface. I haven't found a way thus far. I've been having to use the iOS app , or browser.

Edited by Bash103

Now it doesn't even change it on the AppleTv.

Right but once again I will point out that this feature is not implemented in Emby for Apple TV,.

Also, how would a user change those settings from the AppleTv interface

Again the feature is not implemented in Emby for Apple TV, but once it is, then it will done in the same way as the web app.

Bash103
6 minutes ago, Luke said:

Right but once again I will point out that this feature is not implemented in Emby for Apple TV,.

Again the feature is not implemented in Emby for Apple TV, but once it is, then it will done in the same way as the web app.

My apologies. I missed the first sentence of your previous reply. ID10T error.

I would really love to see that added as my eyes have trouble with the green. I can't read the number inside it.

Edited by Bash103
  • Thanks 1