Theme songs support for tvOS/AppleTV App

RobbieBott

RobbieBott

I am new to Emby, I am trying to migrate from Plex. (I am missing some Plex features with Emby right now.)
I thought theme song support was a premier feature so I purchased a lifetime premiere license, but don't think it is now.

Adding theme songs to Emby was way harder than it was with Plex, with Plex it's just built in and worked on all my devices, with no added cost. With Emby you have to purchase plugins from a third party, etc... with that pitfall out of the way.

Can we please get support for theme songs in the AppleTV app? Theme songs work in the web browser.

HI, yes this is planned for an upcoming update to the Emby Apple Tv app. Thanks.

• Like 1

RobbieBott
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, yes this is planned for an upcoming update to the Emby Apple Tv app. Thanks.

Thank you for the information @Luke. Would you be able to give a possible/expected release timeframe?

42 minutes ago, RobbieBott said:

Is there a public facing roadmap for Emby?

Hi.  You can follow progress in beta releases but we don't publish our plans to the world (competition).

Thanks.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
polaris70
On 2/6/2024 at 11:20 AM, ebr said:

Hi.  You can follow progress in beta releases but we don't publish our plans to the world (competition).

Thanks.

still did not see in the beta🥲