Version 4.8.0.80 TV Naming

feying
Go to solution Solved by feying,

feying

The new version seems to have added a lot of episode recognition rules, such as a, b, c; 01, 02, 03; date, etc. , But some catalogs are not episodes, which will cause misidentification. Is there a mandatory correction plan? Or customize the plan. If the episode is displayed as one line and too much content cannot be displayed, it will cause retrieval difficulties. Thank you, good luck

微信截图_20240206092747.png

feying

If a directory is recognized as an episode, is there any way to correct it to an ordinary directory? Or add a menu “This is not TV”. Thanks a lot

Does the filename have this character right before the episode number?

feying

感谢您的回复,确实有你说的这个关键字,这个可以修正(只是一个例子而已)。

我的目的是有些无法修正的,比如分割场景,也会被识别为剧集。

01 02 03 ....类似这样的。(这些想不到办法解决)

或者按照日期的。

配置文件里面能不能自行决定哪些规则?或者指定是不是剧集?希望以后的版本更加优化,非常感谢!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your reply. The keyword you mentioned does exist and this can be corrected (just an example).

My intention is that some things that cannot be corrected, such as splitting scenes, will also be recognized as episodes.

01.mp4, 02.mp4, 03.mp4....Similar to this. Or by date. (There are no solutions to these problems)

Can I decide what rules I want in the configuration file? Or specify whether it is a drama series? I hope future versions will be more optimized,

thank you very much!

But some catalogs are not episodes, which will cause misidentification

What are they supposed to be? Movies?

feying

A good question, if it is a Split Scenes then it is a movie. But the procedure is really hard to judge. 

If a multi-scene series like this one can be divided into seasons and episodes unlike American dramas, it is more reasonable to display it in a catalog mode. Maybe it's the national conditions. 

If there are hundreds of videos, all displayed in one line as shown in the figure above, it is very difficult to retrieve. 

Currently, I am trying my best to correct it by blocking or deleting the keywords used to identify the series. It seems to be harder to do after the upgrade 4.8.0.80.

I hope smart programmers can find a reasonable solution

Thank you very much.

How are the files named and organized? what is the content type of the library?

feying

How can I explain it to you? These are some children’s education videos, children’s songs and games, etc. It cannot be understood based on the TV series.

Including Asian TV series, there are often fifty or one hundred episodes. It is different from the European and American seasons.

What is the content type of the library in Emby library setup?

OK we'll remove the detection of 第 as an indicator of episode number.

feying

Thank you very much

It is best to have a configuration file that can be customized, so it will be very flexible.

• Thanks 1