Missing continue watching section

marauder

marauder

I just updated to the latest emby secure 4.8.0.80 running on docker through unraid. 
when I connect on my Samsung tv running 1.0.94(latest I can run though Samsung as tv is over 5 years old) I don’t have a continue watching section of nexted up. Only latest. 
I have these sections on my iPhone app 2.2.17 but not my tv. 

IMG_7241.jpeg

marauder

I haven’t tried as I don’t want to have to reinstall the app every few weeks with Samsung being on a developer app

OK the problem is that the app requires an update, but Samsung might no longer be accepting updates for your model. Have you tried the vertical home screen? Based on another user report it looks like it's still working with that.

marauder

Switching to vertical seems to have fixed it. 
anyway the get the the update backwards compatible or at this point should I stop updating emby server until I get a new tv or decide to go the dev app route. 

8 minutes ago, marauder said:

Switching to vertical seems to have fixed it. 
anyway the get the the update backwards compatible or at this point should I stop updating emby server until I get a new tv or decide to go the dev app route. 

Can you please provide the emby server log from when you tried it in horizontal view? Thanks.

marauder

Figured it would be easier to just send you the whole log file from today. Server wasn't used much today.

Device Samsung Smart TV (UN65KS8500) is the one in question with this ticket.

embyserver.txt

marauder

I upgraded emby server today, so the shutdown and upgrade of emby is on the log I sent. I first tried to use the app on my Samsung tv around 4-5 hours ago. Which was 10-15 minutes before I opened this thread. 

OK unfortunately I don't see anything obvious here. I think you will need to use the vertical home screen.