Problem with iso name

Nasspium

Nasspium

Hello, good afternoon, I have the following problem. I'm using my emby to organize my movies. My problem is that I have movies with two versions in ISO but both versions do not appear in my Apple TV application. But on my iPhone, MacBook, LG TV they do appear.

I am following the instructions from this link: https://emby.media/support/articles/Movie-Naming.html

but there is no way for it to work for me with content in ISO

PD: The error happens to me with two contents in ISO. If there is any content in MKV and ISO it works. But in the iPhone version it works anyway

Hi there, how are your files named and organized? Do they show up in the Emby web app?

Nasspium
20 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, how are your files named and organized? Do they show up in the Emby web app?

Hello

The problem is only on the Apple TV. As much as on my iPhone and Emby web I don't have the problem.

I attached an image of how I named the movie.

PD: I have realized that with the avatar movie it does work on apple tv.

Captura.PNG

Edited by Nasspium

Did you try using the "More" context menu on the video detail screen? The version selection is in there.

Nasspium
24 minutes ago, Luke said:

The option does not appear at any time on my Apple TV. I attach images

on my iPhone if the option appears

IMG_8118.jpeg

IMG_8119.jpeg

IMG_8120.png

Nasspium
1 minute ago, Luke said:

What is the first menu item under Mas?

add to playlist

Nasspium
12 minutes ago, Luke said:

I have been testing with other movies and with Avatar 1 and 2 if it works on Apple TV. But the movie is in ISO and the extras in MKV. I tried putting an MKV file in the Mission Impossible Fallout folder and naming it extra but it didn't work.

I attached an avatar image that does work

Captura.PNG

Nasspium
21 hours ago, Luke said:

can check friend :(?

SamES

The select versions option is hidden under the 'Select audio or subtitles' button.  We should improve that. 

However, I don't know why this button is missing on your screenshot. As long as the movie has any audio or subtitle tracks then the button should be visible (and every movie has an audio track, so it should always be visible) 

Can you please check the app version number at the bottom of the Settings tab on the Apple TV app?  There are a few things in your screenshot which make me think that you have an older version.

image.png.98ccda5dc4d0a97223611fba55d99f4d.png

image.thumb.png.aa56aeb77b4ee5ad4b35a2c30a2895b3.png