Manual Loginpage CSS issue on 4.8.0.80

GuestUser23

GuestUser23

After updating to 4.8.0.80 my custom css is not corecct working.

Manual Login Page Screenshot 1

After Login Screenshot 2.

It disappears only after pressing F5 and reloading the Page, not on clicking any menu entry. Screenshot 3.

Before the update everything worked correct.

Custom CSS: https://pastebin.com/raw/yQPie3Sx

manuallogin.html : https://pastebin.com/raw/ggWCh6Uv

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hi, it is expected that after a new release you might have to rework and redevelop your css.

Karusol

I have similar issues. I don't use custom css but i use own html code in the manuallogin.html

Without the custom html code there are no errors and with custom html code it looks like guestuser23 after login.

If you want to reproduce it, you can add a simple <p>test</p> on the end of manuallogin.html

Happy2Play
21 hours ago, Karusol said:

I have similar issues. I don't use custom css but i use own html code in the manuallogin.html

Without the custom html code there are no errors and with custom html code it looks like guestuser23 after login.

If you want to reproduce it, you can add a simple <p>test</p> on the end of manuallogin.html

Sorry I don't follow as this was an edit of new code (4.8) original manuallogin.html. 

image.jpeg.b51716ff6a0c44a4101181dc6c4eca61.jpeg

Spoiler

<div is="emby-scroller" class="view flex flex-direction-column scrollFrameY flex-grow" data-mousewheel="true" data-horizontal="false" data-forcescrollbar="true" data-focusscroll="true" data-bindheader="true">
    <div class="scrollSlider flex-grow flex-direction-column padded-left padded-right padded-top-page padded-bottom-page">
        <form style="margin:0 auto;">

<h1 style="margin-top:0;" class="viewTitle"></h1>
            <p>THIS IS A TEST EDIT</P>
            <div class="inputContainer">
                <input is="emby-input" class="txtUserName" type="text" autocomplete="off" label="${LabelUsername}" required />
            </div>
            <div class="inputContainer">
                <input is="emby-input" class="txtPassword" type="password" autocomplete="off" label="${LabelPassword}" />
            </div>
            <div class="checkboxList">
                <label class="checkboxContainer">
                    <input is="emby-checkbox" type="checkbox" class="chkRememberLogin" checked />
                    <span>${RememberMe}</span>
                </label>
            </div>
            <button is="emby-button" type="submit" class="raised block paperSubmit" style="margin-top:2em;">
                <span>${HeaderSignIn}</span>
            </button>
            <button is="emby-button" type="button" class="raised block buttonCancel">
                <span>${Cancel}</span>
            </button>
            <p class="buttonItems justify-content-center">

<button is="emby-button" type="button" class="button-link cancel btnForgotPassword secondaryText buttonItems-item">
                    <span>${HeaderForgotPassword}</span>
                </button>

<button is="emby-button" type="button" class="button-link hide btnSelectServer secondaryText buttonItems-item">
                    <span>${HeaderChangeServer}</span>
                </button>
            </p>

<p class="disclaimer" style="text-align: center; margin-top: 2em;"></p>

</form>
    </div>
</div>

But will guess since the html code for that page changed you need to update your custom page code.