Hide sidebar by default in 4.8

cochize1
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

CarlosLima

Hi, I'm looking at these two parts of the file but unsure about editing, so if possible I'd like to know.
In the first part, I believe it is the audio/video information and I would like to turn it off (not display) as the default.
In the second part, I believe it is about the size of the poster and I would like the default to be "Smaller".
Thank you in advance for any advice.

trash6.png

Happy2Play
3 hours ago, CarlosLima said:

Hi, I'm looking at these two parts of the file but unsure about editing, so if possible I'd like to know.
In the first part, I believe it is the audio/video information and I would like to turn it off (not display) as the default.
In the second part, I believe it is about the size of the poster and I would like the default to be "Smaller".
Thank you in advance for any advice.

trash6.png

Don't know scripting but I just changed it to look like one that is disabled and for cardsize change to "smaller".  But for the list options you can see their value in the browser console.

image.png.6e7b9453e8bb85b9da42c348b0ea262c.png

CarlosLima

Hi, just changing to SMALLER keeps the poster size as the default?

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, CarlosLima said:

Hi, just changing to SMALLER keeps the poster size as the default?

No it sort of eliminates Default making Smaller and Default the same as you can no longer select Default.  So Smaller is presented.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
SrVirtual

Hello, how are you sending me this link, one of the community to which I am very grateful, I was able to solve everything I was looking for and even more, and I would like to contribute, I did not finish reading all the messages but from what I read I could notice that they wanted to activate the wallpapers And well, with the code that I saw here I was able to modify all this, here I leave everything well explained.
To activate the wallpapers you only have to modify line 99, look for the class (enableBackdrops) and replace this line with the following

image.png.32ef5d0c91813bdacfaec21fdb08e822.png

What activates the background is this code

image.png.2c8074267714808c1e5d376bd98568e2.png

thanks for the contribution and support

Baenwort

This is very helpful for my setup.

Am I correct in remembering that this change will need to be applied every time Emby is patched to a new version?

• Agree 1

CarlosLima
On 4/6/2024 at 1:48 AM, Baenwort said:

This is very helpful for my setup.

Am I correct in remembering that this change will need to be applied every time Emby is patched to a new version?

Exact. Always

Suliamu

Has somebody an idea how to automatically activate LogoAsTitle?
The syntax is not the same as with the other where you just exchange && with ||.  
I have no idea about js really, just a little bit experience in doing stuff in python and bash.

UserSettings.prototype.getEnableLogoAsTitle = function(displayLanguage) {
var val = this.get("enableLogoAsTitle");
return val ? "true" === val : displayLanguage && displayLanguage.toLowerCase().startsWith("en")
}, UserSettings.prototype.setEnableLogoAsTitle = function(val) {
return this.set("enableLogoAsTitle", val.toString())
}

Edited by Suliamu

Happy2Play
7 minutes ago, Suliamu said:

Has somebody an idea how to automatically activate LogoAsTitle and enableThemeSongs?
The syntax is not the same as with the other where you just exchange && with ||.  
I have no idea about js really, just a little bit experience in doing stuff in python and bash.

UserSettings.prototype.getEnableLogoAsTitle = function(displayLanguage) {
var val = this.get("enableLogoAsTitle");
return val ? "true" === val : displayLanguage && displayLanguage.toLowerCase().startsWith("en")
}, UserSettings.prototype.setEnableLogoAsTitle = function(val) {
return this.set("enableLogoAsTitle", val.toString())
}

UserSettings.prototype.enableThemeSongs = function(val) {
return null != val ? this.set("enableThemeSongs", val.toString(), !1) : "false" !== (val = this.get("enableThemeSongs", !1))

For Logos I just changed true to false.

As for ThemeSongs it is already activated by default.

Suliamu
Just now, Happy2Play said:

For Logos I just changed true to false.

Thank you very much 😊