Subtitled not showing

SGALLUZZO

SGALLUZZO

I have two smart TV's. But on LG TV does not show subtitles. Have checked settings and they are correct but still does not work. Can you help thanks.

SGALLUZZO

Hi Luke, I am sorry I am only a lay person when it comes technical issues and I have read your link buy very confusing for me. Simply put, LG TV but subtitles not appearing. I have ensured the settings are on for subtitles but do not display. That display on my other TV and phone app but not on LG TV

Is it your Emby Server that you're connecting to, or someone else's?

SGALLUZZO

Hi I have sent pic of TV screen settings etc. Connected to PopFlix V7 as not sure of how to do anything else.

17069374807477903923583428986209.jpg

17069375738574926427198620740424.jpg

17069377966964484862268302483922.jpg

Does the video that you’re trying to play have any subtitles? You’ll see the cc icon in the video player if there are any.

SGALLUZZO

Hi, yes it does. Griselda is the series. Have watched on another TV in my house and on my Android mobile phone and subtitles work but not on the LG TV.

1 minute ago, SGALLUZZO said:

Where is that ?

Press down during video playback to see the onscreen controls. What do you see there? Is there a CC button?

SGALLUZZO

I have also tried both these options and still does not work. Is it to do with TV being LG ?

seanbuff
24 minutes ago, SGALLUZZO said:

I have also tried both these options and still does not work. Is it to do with TV being LG ?

Not sure, will have to see what the Devs think

1 hour ago, SGALLUZZO said:

Have chosen English Bur nothing on screen

17070807715881794542570608113185.jpg

OK at this point we're going to need the owner of the server to get involved and provide us with information that is needed for troubleshooting.

It could be that they have restricted features from you that are required in order for these subtitles to work. Can you ask them to respond in here and then we can follow-up with the information that we need? Thanks.