emby-android使用第三方播放器无法加载外挂的字幕

h77031989

h77031989

emby-android使用第三方播放器例如MXPLAY播放器无法加载外挂的字幕

Hi, can you please provide the information that I requested in my link above? Thanks !

OK i see mxplayer streaming the original mkv. The problem is we give mxplayer the url to the mkv but I'm not sure how we can give it a subtitle url.

What is wrong with the internal player?

On 2/3/2024 at 11:58 PM, h77031989 said:

内置播放器没有任何问题

OK, then just curious, why use external players?

h77031989

因为使用外部播放器可以支持手势操作,以及有些视频内置播放器播放卡顿。

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
kongsola

@Luke 我沒有任何惡意,但其實我們在使用內置播放器時遇到很多問題,只是我不太理解為什麼大家都告訴你沒問題

我身為使用者的心得:

1.內置播放器在播放某些視頻時會卡頓,導致我們必須尋求第三方播放器的支援。mx player支持手勢操作,對Android手機端、平板端友善,mx player 會成為Android端知名播放器不是沒有原因的。

2.Android端內置播放器對於特效字幕(ass字幕)的支援可以說是糟糕透頂,我知道是exo player的問題。而iOS端無問題,使用emby內置播放器或使用infuse都表現完美。

@h77031989 我所知道唯一的解法是使用他人製作的“修改版emby”搭配“修改版mx player pro”,它可以成功加載在emby頁面選擇的外掛字幕到mx player,且播放記錄可回傳。

我有購買Emby Premiere永久金鑰和mx player pro,我也想使用官方發佈的軟件,只是我的需求官方無法滿足我。

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
leftcausedit

By the way, I use this mainly because the gesture support, like "double click middle screen play/pause" "double click right screen seek forward" "double click left screen seek backward" "long press double-speed", just the same as is supported by YouTube now. 

The gesture is convenient and sometimes when I am watching a movie contains a lot of dark scene with lights turned off, calling out the control panel, which is bright, does no good to my eyes, and makes it hard to see the movie clearly.

leftcausedit

And for the situation I mentioned above, sometimes the subtitle is too bright for a "dark movie", it's better to have a choice  to change the its transparency or brightness, so is the control panel.

On 3/29/2024 at 9:22 AM, leftcausedit said:

@Lukehi,you can check this page for passing subtitle to mxplayer 

https://mx.j2inter.com/api

Hi, I've never heard of this domain before. Can you copy paste the information here?

• 2 weeks later...
leftcausedit

@Lukeyou can trust the domain. Try open mxplayer -> Me -> help -> about, and you can see this domain is there official homepage.

Screenshot_20240411_133224_com.mxtech.videoplayer_ad.thumb.jpg.a14dd82c58bca7a39b9e760e3e623941.jpg

• Thanks 1