Image Artwork

KrisGuest

KrisGuest

I have a library of movies & tv shows that I recently upload to Emby from my QNAP NAS. My question is, how do I get my movie and tvshow artwork to show up? Because I spent many hours hand selecting the artwork for these shows and movies, my preference is to use my artwork. I am running version 4.7.14.0 on my NAS. 

Edited by KrisGuest
grammar correction

HI, what artwork do you have? What do you see in Emby Server?

KrisGuest

the image artwork come either from iFlicks, or comes from the internet that I have then edited and applied to the metadata through iflicks when applying the other metadata (i.e year, actors, etc...). I've attached an image of what I am seeing. 

Untitled.png

How are your files named and organized? Our movie naming guide goes over how to name your image files:

Movie Naming

• 2 weeks later...
pyrotenax
On 01/02/2024 at 22:25, KrisGuest said:

the image artwork come either from iFlicks, or comes from the internet that I have then edited and applied to the metadata through iflicks when applying the other metadata (i.e year, actors, etc...). I've attached an image of what I am seeing. 

Untitled.png

I use Sonarr to rename my Movies / TV Shows and have no issues. As stated its probably to do with how they are named in the first place, as mentioned by @Luke