Inhalte streamen und Gerät wechseln

Maischens

Maischens

Hallo,

seit kurzem ist mir folgendes Problem aufgefallen.

I recently noticed the following problem.

Nach der Verbindung mir einem Chromecast fähigen Lautsprecher, starte ich den Stream eines Inhaltes.

After connecting to a Chromecast-enabled speaker, I start the stream of content.

image.jpeg.7a432e625177b9712c7f1ee88f532f9f.jpeg

Danach schalte ich von dem externem Gerät auf das Lokale um und beende den Stream NICHT

Then I switch from the external device to the local and do NOT end the stream

image.jpeg.445d1132f56ff6d62ad554e6e917555d.jpeg

Bisher konnte ich jetzt auf ein anderes Gerät umschalten und dann einen Inhalt streamen ohne das der erste Stream anhält.

Previously I was able to switch to another device and then stream content without the first stream stopping.

Seit kurzem (eventuell durch ein Update von Android) bleibt der erste Stream stehen wenn ich ein anderes Gerät auswähle.

Recently (possibly due to an Android update) the first stream stops when I select another device.

Somit ist es nicht möglich 2 Inhalte auf 2 Geräten gleichzeitig zu steamen.

This means it is not possible to steam 2 content on 2 devices at the same time.

Im Medienausgabe Menü ist auch nach wie vor der Lautsprecher als Ausgabegerät hinterlegt, obwohl ich die Übertragung in der Emby App wieder auf Lokal umgestellt habe.

The loudspeaker is still saved as an output device in the media output menu, although I have switched the transmission back to local in the Emby app.

image.jpeg.e0d94fb40d41872fe861a69eed2b081e.jpeg     image.jpeg.6d2655a70077835bdacb5390477ab71c.jpeg

Betroffene Geräte:

Affected devices:

Samsung S23 Ultra

Samsung A34

Nicht betroffene Geräte:

Not Affected devices:

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8

Emby Server ist die Version 4.7.14.0

Emby Server is version 4.7.14.0A

Server Log ist angehangen.

Server log is attached.

Das Log aus dem Android Gerät konnte ich mit keiner App kopieren.

I couldn't copy the log from the Android device with any app.

embyserver.txt

Hi, I tested this and it worked just fine. When it asks you if you want to shutdown Emby on Chromecast, make sure to select No and that should allow it to keep playing after disconnecting

Maischens

Ich habe Nein ausgewählt. Der Stream läuft weiter.

I selected no. The stream continues.

Wenn ich ein anderes Gerät auswähle stoppt der Stream.

If I select another device the stream stops.

• 1 month later...
Maischens

Bisher waren nur 2 von 5 Lautsprecher betroffen. Allerdings auch nur in einer bestimmten Reihenfolge.

So far only 2 out of 5 speakers were affected. But only in a certain order.

Mittlerweile kann ich keine 2 Streams auf 2 Geräten starten, egal welcher Lautsprecher.

Now I can't start 2 streams on 2 devices, regardless of the speaker.

Weiterhin nur auf den neueren Samsung Geräten. Ich vermute, das da ein Systemupdate die Sache weiter verschlimmert.

Still only on newer Samsung devices. I suspect that a system update will make things worse.

Maischens

Update: Habe den Server auf die letzte stabile Version geupdatet. Mittlerweile ist es auf keinem mobilen Gerät mehr möglich. Egal ob Samsung oder Huawei.

Update: I updated the server to the latest stable version. It is now no longer possible on any mobile device. No matter whether Samsung or Huawei.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I updated the server to the latest stable version. It is now no longer possible on any mobile device. No matter whether Samsung or Huawei.

@MaischensWhat is no longer possible?