Any global settings to remove logo from screen while media is playing?

jlambie

jlambie

Hi

I have tried to find an answer to this in both the server settings, and also in the forums, but it may be that I have used the wrong search terms. Apologies in advance if the answer to this is easily found. 

This server build is 4.7.14.0 on Linux running on a Raspberry Pi 4, installed via Docker. I am controlling the server on the iOS app on an iPad Pro 2. 

I am wondering if, as in the photo (the band logo is constantly visible on the left hand side of the screen) whether there is a global setting anywhere to not have the artist or TV show logo be displayed as I play the media? It’s a bit distracting and, in the case of not liking the media logo very much (watching TV episodes on the Apple TV app for example the logo is way too prominent on the screen). I thought I might find the option in the ‘playback’ section in the server settings but can’t see it.

If there is no global setting for this, is it available on a case by case basis as I play media? I would rather not delete the logos, just not see them as I play media. Thanks in advance people!

IMG_0635.png

Edited by jlambie
Clarity

Hi, there is currently no option for this. It's pretty small in size though, no?

jlambie

Thanks @Luke

This particular logo is small and not unpleasant to look at, yes. It’s more when watching on a big screen and having a less pretty logo on show! This was just an example.

• Thanks 1