Problem with subtitles

Cluttered
Go to solution Solved by Cluttered,

Cluttered

I have searched for subtitles before and it found a list of them, but recently all I get is “No results found. Have you configured…”

In the log it shows a badrequest:

2024-01-28 16:09:14.546 Info HttpClient: POST https://api.opensubtitles.com/api/v1/login
2024-01-28 16:09:14.792 Error SubtitleManager: Error downloading subtitles from Open Subtitles
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.7.14.0
    Command line: /Applications/EmbyServer.app/Contents/MacOS/EmbyServer.dll
    Operating system: Darwin 21.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Sun Dec 17 22:55:27 PST 2023; root:xnu-8020.240.18.706.2~1/RELEASE_X86_64
    Framework: .NET 6.0.21
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: Applications/EmbyServer.app/Contents/MacOS/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 4
    Data path: /Users/Mark/.config/emby-server
    Application path: /Applications/EmbyServer.app/Contents/MacOS
    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: BadRequest
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
       at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleComDownloader.Login(OpenSubtitleOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleComDownloader.Search(SubtitleSearchRequest request, OpenSubtitleOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Providers.Subtitles.SubtitleManager.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<<SearchSubtitles>b__3>d.MoveNext()
    Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
    TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

I am running the server on an iMac under the latest Monterey version, I can login to opensubtitles.com fine, I have a free account, if I look under the download history it’s all zero. I don’t have anything under api consumers either but I don’t think I should have.

I saw in the setup a link to check banned downloads so I clicked that and got:

Global (system) download limit: 200 per 24 hours
Detected IP(s): Array
Raw IPs: <removed>
Detected Country: gb
BANNED: No
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.3 Safari/605.1.15
Accept Language: en-GB,en;q=0.9
FINAL RESULT: Accepting download
You are not logged-in on OpenSubtitles.org
SYSTEM should count downloads by IP ADDRESS(es)
==========================================
List of downloaded subtitles per IP: <removed> for last 24 hours - total 0
Array
(
)
You can download 200 subtitles more
==========================================

Anyone have any ideas?

• Solution
Cluttered

Ah, sorted it, my account was set to use the email, that was what I set it up with originally and has worked. I tried it with the username instead and now it works. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1