Cant airplay to hotel TV from emby app. Only to devices I have never u

80srule

80srule

So when i was on work trip I wanted to cast/ Airplay from my emby app to the hotel tv. The hotel offers this I did the steps I can do it from my Apple Music and a variety of other apps. But emby shows a bunch of devices about 10 but stops at that and doesnt go further down the list. The tv was labeled Room 407 but the app would not go past L. 
None of these devices are mine in fact every one is a device labeled with one of my friends userID under it. 
Any reason I cant scroll any further? Or why other devices I have never seen or used and not even on my local network show up but a device on the local network doesnt? 

Any reason I cant scroll any further?

HI there, can you please show a screenshot of what you mean? Thanks.

80srule
8 hours ago, Luke said:

And what makes you think the app won't go past L?

Where I screen shotted it won't go any further down. Besides the fact that none of those devices are mine or local. if I go to any other app to airplay the only thing listed is the local device. So I guess it won't go past F not L. What you see is as far as I can scroll

Running server 4.0.73 

As a test, can you open safari on the same iOS device and pull up the Emby web app.

Are you able to scroll the Play On list there?

80srule
On 1/28/2024 at 5:32 PM, Luke said:

As a test, can you open safari on the same iOS device and pull up the Emby web app.

Are you able to scroll the Play On list there?

No change. I still can’t scroll any further. And it doesn’t make sense. I don’t understand why I’m trying to cast or airplay to a device that is on the local network and it’s giving me hundreds of devices that I have never sent to. And it’s in the app or server because if I go to Apple Music or if I go to Netflix or anything else the only thing that shows up is the device that I’m trying to airplay to. 

I’ve tried directly from the server logging in through Safari. I’ve tried from the app. Even tried with a different browser. I was wondering if I made up a username that was new if I would see every other thing or if I’m only seeing it because I’m the server admin.

Ok I see the issue regarding the scrolling and that is resolved for the next app update.

80srule
11 minutes ago, Luke said:

Ok I see the issue regarding the scrolling and that is resolved for the next app update.

For iOS? As it didn’t work in safari either