error updating to 2.0

mordredlefay

mordredlefay

Im running Truenas Scale (latest as of this am) and the 2.0 update for emby showed up.

I get this error when attempting to update: "values.embyNetwork.webPort: Not an integer"

I havent changed any ports from defaults. ?

Hi, what 2.0 update are you referring to? Can you please show a screenshot?

OK I've passed this on to our package developer for review. Thanks.

mordredlefay

new "update" rolled thru. new error.

"Error: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 427, in run await self.future File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 465, in __run_body rv = await self.method(*([self] + args)) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 177, in nf return await func(*args, **kwargs) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 44, in nf res = await f(*args, **kwargs) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/upgrade.py", line 115, in upgrade await self.upgrade_chart_release(job, release, options) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/upgrade.py", line 299, in upgrade_chart_release await self.middleware.call('chart.release.helm_action', release_name, chart_path, config, 'upgrade') File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1399, in call return await self._call( ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1353, in _call return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1251, in run_in_executor return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs)) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3.11/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/helm.py", line 49, in helm_action raise CallError(f'Failed to {tn_action} App: {errmsg}') middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Failed to upgrade App: Container - Environment Variable [UID] in [envList] tried to override the Environment Variable that is already defined in [fixedEnv]"

alucryd

Is that the official image? embyonic doesn't ring a bell. I was able to upgrade my local instance without issue, but 2.0.0 wasn't an option here, I only had 2.0.1. Looking at the error, it seems you might be specifying UID in the custom env list instead of the dedicated field.

image.png

mordredlefay

Embyionic is just my personal label for the Emby Server.  Other then that, i havent made customiziations. 

versionemby.jpg

• Like 1

alucryd

@mordredlefayDid you try my suggestion?

@DanABrYour error looks different, something to do with the http port. I would look at that first, maybe reset it to the default value before upgrading.

FYI, we aren't the authors of the TrueNAS helm chart. If my guesses don't help I would suggest opening an issue here: https://github.com/truenas/charts/issues

mordredlefay
On 1/26/2024 at 5:30 AM, alucryd said:

Is that the official image? embyonic doesn't ring a bell. I was able to upgrade my local instance without issue, but 2.0.0 wasn't an option here, I only had 2.0.1. Looking at the error, it seems you might be specifying UID in the custom env list instead of the dedicated field.

image.png

I have no custom env settings at all actually.

Gentner_embyserver

Had the problem of updating to 2.0.1, showed something like webPort:values http error. I unchecked Host Networking, set it to a Port above 9000. when updating it told me the port was occupied, but it went on updating. After that i edited back to host networking again

4 hours ago, Gentner_embyserver said:

Had the problem of updating to 2.0.1, showed something like webPort:values http error. I unchecked Host Networking, set it to a Port above 9000. when updating it told me the port was occupied, but it went on updating. After that i edited back to host networking again

Has this resolved your issue?

• 3 weeks later...