Channels DVR into Emby

twitchstick
Go to solution Solved by twitchstick,

twitchstick

I have a Channels DVR server I use to grab channels from my cable TV package, and use a .m3u to get them into Emby. This was working fine but, it has stopped working. I deleted the .m3u and tried to setup the source again. When I click Save, I'm greeted with the make sure it is accessible. 

Here is the url I enter using my IP address for the location of the channels dvr server. I got this from the channels dvr forum..  Am I missing something else or did something change?

http://x.x.x.x:8089/devices/ANY/channels.m3u?format=ts

embyserver.txt

Edited by twitchstick

When I click Save, I'm greeted with the make sure it is accessible. 

Hi, this means either the url is incorrect or channels dvr is sending back an error code. Or it could be a real url, but it's not sending back a list of channels in the expected m3u format.

The emby server log may shed some light.

twitchstick
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, this means either the url is incorrect or channels dvr is sending back an error code. Or it could be a real url, but it's not sending back a list of channels in the expected m3u format.

The emby server log may shed some light.

I added the emby server log to my original post. I'll add it again. 

embyserver.txt

• Solution
twitchstick

@LukeI fixed it. I accidently changed the network type in unraid. Once I switched it back to Host, Emby can now connect to the channel dvr server. . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1