Artist - Albumartist mit verschiedenen Werten - Auswahl möglich?

Newling

Newling

Hi,

beim Einlesen von einem Verzeichnis liest Emby sowohl das Tag-Feld "artist" aber auch "albumartist".

Meine Sammlung habe ich bisher ausschließlich auf das Feld "artist" ausgerichtet.

Leider sind von den 300k Titeln viele dabei, die in "albumartist" falsche Dinge eingetragen haben.

Dann erscheint nach dem Einlesen unter "Interpreten" Dinge wie "01" "02" 03".

Erst heute habe ich herausgefunden, dass MP3Tag (Windows Software) den "Albuminterpreten" sowohl anzeigt als auch direkt bearbeiten kann.

Ich hatte bisher aber puddletag (Linux) verwendet und dort fehlt diese direkte Möglichkeit (ein angezeigtes Album, 12 Titel) den "albumartist" in einem separaten Feld wie "Artist" zu setzten.

Es wäre eine gewaltige Aufgabe, dass gesamte Archiv erneut zu bearbeiten nur um den "Albumartist" zu löschen oder zu bearbeiten.

Die perfekte Lösung: alle 300k MP3 mit MP3tag bearbeiten.

Elegant wäre es, wenn man in Emby wählen könnte ob man den "Albumartist" überhaupt nutzen will.

Die Notlösung: die Datenbank nutzen und die Daten für die Anzeige anpassen.

Da ich die Emby Datenbank ansprechen kann, habe ich dort nach einem entsprechenden Eintrag gesucht - aber nicht gefunden.

Ich finde keine Tabelle oder Spalte die den "Artist" oder  "Albumartist" anzeigt. "Album" gibt es ja.

Wo in der Datenbank stehen die "Artist" und wo wird der "Albumartist" gespeichert?

Gruß

Andi

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 1:02 PM, Newling said:

Hi,

When reading from a directory, Emby reads both the "artist" and "albumartist" tag fields.

So far I have focused my collection exclusively on the “artist” field.

Unfortunately, there are many of the 300k titles that have incorrect things entered in "albumartist".

Then after reading in, things like “01” “02” “03” appear under “Artists”.

Just today I found out that MP3Tag (Windows software) both displays the "album artist" and can edit it directly.

However, I had previously used puddletag (Linux) and there was no direct option (one displayed album, 12 tracks) to set the "albumartist" in a separate field like "Artist".

It would be a huge task to re-edit the entire archive just to delete or edit the "album artist".

The perfect solution: edit all 300k MP3 with MP3tag.

It would be elegant if you could choose in Emby whether you want to use the “Album Artist” at all.

The emergency solution: use the database and adapt the data for display.

Since I can access the Emby database, I looked for a corresponding entry there - but couldn't find it.

I can't find a table or column that shows the "Artist" or "Album Artist". There is an “album”.

Where in the database are the “artists” and where is the “album artist” stored?

greeting

Andi

Hi, this data is in the MediaItems table and ItemLinks2 tables, but I would strongly suggest editing the embedded tags in your audio files.

Newling

Hi Luke,

i have gone the hard way: edit everthing.

Even if i would know the hole structure of the database: it does not fix the errors in the source (media).

The option to choose "artist" and/or "albumartist" maybe helps a bit, but not every possible error.

Best

Andi

• Thanks 1