Random Question about Alerts

Archigos

Archigos

When I go to the dashboard to manage Emby... there's the Alert section that shows everything from the last 7 days with the "See All" link showing farther back. Is there any way you can selectively hide some errors. Example, (this didn't happen, just an example) a backup was supposed to run last night and failed. It shows up in the Alert section. I notice and manually run a backup that works. Now I'm stuck seeing that failure for 7 days although I already took care of the problem. Would manually deleting the logs clear this (and everything else) from Alerts or is that stored in the database instead?

Ideally, I'd like maybe a 'x' that shows up to the right of each alert that I can hit to either delete or hide that alert.

HI, it will eventually go away. It's just a history of alerts.

Archigos

I know it eventually goes away (appears to be 7 days) I just wanted to hide it earlier than that cause it annoys me seeing errors. :)

GrimReaper

You can lend your support here:

In the meantime, quick hack:

On 9/11/2020 at 8:28 PM, PenkethBoy said:

Shut the emby server down and delete the activity.db file

Restart server

Activity.db will be recreated (blank)

Repeat as often as you need or setup a simple script to do it

Not perfect but as a work around will work fine.

Archigos

Thanks so much @GrimReaperI'll have to wait until real late tonight to bother to do that so I don't annoy my users. It'll give me a reason to upgrade from .71 to .73 beta as well.

• Thanks 1