EPG Program Images missing

lala187

lala187

i am pulling a epg with the following data: 

I am not getting the images from the guide. but all the normal guid data are showing up. 

image.png.090c24b11b0fb3b1ff45a0947383d1ce.png

<programme start="20240121093500 +0000" stop="20240121112000 +0000" channel="[104] M Movies 1">
<title lang="en">DC League Of Super-Pets</title>
<desc lang="en . . .">An all-star cast leads this superhero animation. Superman and his Super-Dog Krypto fight crime. But when Superman is kidnapped, Krypto and other powered pets plan to rescue him. . . . ¤ Produced in: 2022. ¤ Category: Movies, Animated. ¤ Actors: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart ¤ Director: Jared Stern</desc>
<icon src="https://03mcdecdnimagerepository.blob.core.windows.net/epguideimage/img/330766_DC_League_of_Super-Pets_2022.jpg"/>
<country lang="en">USA"</country>
<previously-shown/>
<review type="text">Ratings: PG13.</review>
</programme>

Hi there, did you check the guide data for those two particular programs to see if they have images in the xml?

lala187
8 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, did you check the guide data for those two particular programs to see if they have images in the xml?

Good morning, Yes they have links to the images. The images come direct from the source website and if i check the links i can download or view the images.  There is one that is matched with the image. As you can see it has a icon source but it is not displayed.

image.png.b9dcd8a35b20af7c590726cde134f4ae.png

<programme start="20240122043500 +0000" stop="20240122061500 +0000" channel="[104] M Movies 1">
<title lang="en">Ella And The Little Sorcerer</title>
<desc lang="en . . .">A charming fantasy animation. When Prince Alex is trapped in the body of a mouse, Ella and her friends set off on a journey to find the magic that can change him back. . . . ¤ Produced in: 2021. ¤ Category: Movies, Animated. ¤ Actors: Geri Courtney-Austein, Ashley Bornancin ¤ Director: Alice Blehart</desc>
<icon src="https://03mcdecdnimagerepository.blob.core.windows.net/epguideimage/img/330854_ELLA%20AND%20THE%20LITTLE%20SORCERER_2021_01.jpg"/>
<country lang="en">USA"</country>
<previously-shown/>
<review type="text">Ratings: PG.</review>
</programme>

This screenshot shows a broken image, which suggests that the server tried to download it but failed in doing so. If you can find the server log file from when that happened, that may shed some light: