Does anyone have a decent genre icons pack?

F1nchy
Go to solution Solved by jaycedk,

F1nchy

I've noticed that when I move across to list all movie by genre they look a bit rubbish, about a quarter are out of shape mini collages of some of the movies in those genres, the rest are just plain text, and none look very nice. Though it would be good to tidy it up and make it look better! 

I can find lots of individual icons via google, but it would be good to have a nice looking set that are all in the same style and thought I'd ask as I imagine there are a lot of Emby experts on here!

Thanks

F1nchy

Awesome, looks like there are some great option in there! I hadn't seen that sub-forum, clearly searched using the wrong key words!

Thank you!

Edited by F1nchy

F1nchy

Are the same pictures/icons used for movie and TV? ie the same one for Comedy movies and Comedy TV shows? If so, is there any way to have them different for TV and movies?

I've been downloading a load of movie art to use for genre icons and was about to start doing the same for TV and realised it has all the movie ones! Was hoping to be able to set different ones for TV shows!

Thanks