Chocolate Theme Causes MBC to crash

clifgriffin

clifgriffin

Greetings,

Whenever I enable the Chocolate theme, MBC crashes and I can't launch it again until I remove it from the configurator. 

I've looked in the logs (C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Logs), but don't see anything useful. 

Any ideas? Anyone run into this?

Clif

JeremyFr79

I don't have this issue on Media Center but I have noticed Chocolate crashing while running on an extender, it just lock's up and seems to do so only when scrolling through movies and I have to exit media center completely on the Xbox and then go back in.

I don't have this issue on Media Center but I have noticed Chocolate crashing while running on an extender, it just lock's up and seems to do so only when scrolling through movies and I have to exit media center completely on the Xbox and then go back in.

That sounds like the standard extender errors with dealing with lots of network traffic.  If you turn off backdrops, it might perform better.

• Like 1

JeremyFr79

That sounds like the standard extender errors with dealing with lots of network traffic.  If you turn off backdrops, it might perform better.

Cool I'll check it out thanks for the tip.

• 3 months later...
kernelgui

Did anybody get anywhere with this?  Now that chocolate is the default I find that I can't use my extender at all any more.  Is there a way to force the extender to use classic.  My main box uses classic but the extender still wants to use chocolate.  I have set up the extender again after changing the main to be classic but still no success :(