Emby Premiere Won't Stick

demian42

demian42

Hi - I am trying to come back to Emby after a hiatus ... I did a fresh install of Emby (Docker on Unraid server) and it resolved some issues that drove my hiatus.  But I have two major issues that may be related:

1 - I have entered my Emby Premiere Key - it gives me a confirmation and says it has been updated.  At one point I remember it confirming that I have a lifetime membership, but now I just get confirmation.  On the home screen it screams "Get Embry Premiere" in a couple locations and won't let me access LiveTV.  I am using the linuxserver docker image but so are millions of other folks.

2 - For years and years, I have not been able to use the "Sign in with Emby Connect" feature.  When I click sign in with emby connect on a web browser or the android app, I enter my user name and password and it takes me back to the same sign in screen to select / add a server or sign in with emby connect.  I have my Emby Connect email address associated with user "Mike" in the server.

I'd love to get this finally figured out.  Appreciate the help.

embyserver (1).txt

Edited by demian42

Hi.  This usually comes down to your server not having access to ours over the internet.  Usually being blocked by a firewall or similar software.

Your log does not appear to contain an attempt to validate though to confirm this.